[gis_info] 2 New ArcGIS Pro Books

Eric Pimpler eric at geospatialtraining.com
Tue Sep 19 08:30:38 PDT 2023

We're 🔥HOT🔥according to Amazon customers!

ARCGIS PRO
Since being published and listed on Amazon, our *Fundamental ArcGIS Pro
Skills: Workbook 1,* has been listed in the top 3 for Amazon's Hot New
Releases for Desktop Database books.

What you will learn from this book:
✔ How to use the new ribbon-based ArcGIS Pro interface
✔ Techniques for creating new maps and adding layers and tables to maps
✔ Easily change basemaps using ArcGIS Online
✔ Use the style gallery to apply predefined styles to layers
✔ Advanced layer symbology techniques
✔ Create new projects with custom templates
✔ Add layouts, associated content to projects for publication quality maps
✔ Techniques for creating selection sets to filter data in layers or tables
✔ Manipulate tabular data
✔ And so much more!

Details or purchase here: https://geospatialtraining.com/books/
<https://lnkd.in/gTJ_BTnA>

PYTHON
The 3rd edition of our *Programming ArcGIS Pro with Python (3rd edition)* book
will continue to take you on thrilling code-enhanced adventures in ArcGIS
Pro 3.x.

What you will learn from this book:
✔ Explore the built in Jupyter Notebook environment
✔ Learn fundamentals of the Python programming language
✔ Programmatically execute ArcGIS Pro geoprocessing tools
✔ Manage project and layer files
✔ Add, insert, remove, and move layers
✔ Apply layer symbology and properties
✔ Manage layouts
✔ Automate map production
✔Insert, update, and delete records from layers
✔Create custom geoprocessing tools
✔Use Pandas for data preparation, exploration, and visualization
✔Much more!

Details and purchase here: https://geospatialtraining.com/books/
<https://lnkd.in/dreAVvcQ>

--