[Health_Education_Promotion] My Pilgrimage to India

Adrienne P MULLOCK adrienne.p.mullock at state.or.us
Wed Jun 30 09:02:56 PDT 2010

\ Namaste everybody! \

I hope this email finds you all well. I have returned from my travels abroad, and have resumed my position as our Section Chair.

It was an incredible journey; scary, lonely, blissful, and insightful. I was ready to leave when I did, but I am so excited to return again soon. Below you will find a link to images from my trip. Using the slide show feature and allowing a couple of seconds per image, you can get through all of them in about 20 minutes, if you so desire.

The transition back has been interesting. I am trying to keep my Self on the path in this bureaucratic environment; teaching yoga at the state wellness center helps. Having said that, I am very interested in sharing my practice with you all and would like to propose that our next section meeting include a yoga session. I would love it if we could get together and discuss worksite wellness, as I am interested in hearing what you are all doing to take care of your selves and your co-workers.

Please respond and let me know if you are interested in sharing your ideas and/or practices for worksite wellness. At this point I haven't established a specific date for our next meeting, as I would like to keep this open to accommodate the schedules of those who would like to share.

I hope to hear from you soon!
BTW, attached you will find a PDF that includes many stretches one can do while in the office environment.

In joy,
Adrienne

You are invited to view 102450459723811534944's photo album: Pilgrimage to India
 Pilgrimage to India
Jan 1, 2007
by 102450459723811534944
View Album
Play slideshow

Message from 102450459723811534944:
to share?
If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=102450459723811534944&target=ALBUM&id=5473184583602717345&authkey=Gv1sRgCMmu9v3pu9audQ&invite=CNTbut4H&feat=email
To share your photos or receive notification when your friends share photos, get your own free Picasa Web Albums account.

Adrienne Paige Mullock,  MPH, CHES
Public Health Educator
Oregon State WIC Program
800 NE Oregon Street, Suite 865