[HealthyTribes] Wellness at Work card

Jonathan N MODIE jonathan.n.modie at state.or.us
Wed Aug 10 10:57:09 PDT 2011

Grantees,

The Wellness at Work hand-outs that were ... well, handed out at last month's Grantees and Contractors Meeting were wildly popular, and we're happy to share with you an electronic, PDF version that you can print out and continue to distribute in your local communities.

What's really cool is that you can insert your personalized text in the editable box on the flip side/second page. After you're done typing, click outside the box and the copy will appear in all four cards. Unfortunately, you can only insert text and not logos. But you certainly can add the name of your local health department and any other relevant local info about your Wellness at Work activities you deem necessary to include.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. And we'll make sure to get this onto TPEP Connection as soon as we can. Enjoy.

Jonathan

Jonathan N. Modie
Communications Lead
Health Promotion & Chronic Disease Prevention Section
Oregon Public Health Division
Tel: 971-673-1102