[HealthyTribes] TPEP Connection Update

Sarah E BARTELMANN sarah.e.bartelmann at state.or.us
Mon Jun 6 16:43:51 PDT 2011

Hello all,

Apologies for the short notice, but as this evening, the password for TPEP Connection is no longer "tpep".

Due to stricter password guidelines at our new web hosting environment, we need to change our password.  When we transition TPEP Connection to Healthy Communities connection later this summer, we will be removing the password entirely.  But for the time being, please use the following login information (note capitalization and punctuation):

Login: tpep
Password: Password1!

Please let me or April Rautio know if you have any questions (or if you would like to volunteer to be part of the TPEP Connection --> Healthy Communities Connection web redesign - let us know by June 10th!)

Sarah