[HealthyTribes] Wellness at Work Media Launch

Jonathan N MODIE jonathan.n.modie at state.or.us
Fri Jun 24 10:19:58 PDT 2011

Dear grantees,

We are ready to launch the Wellness at Work statewide initiative. This extends the work we've all been doing to implement wellness policies in our state and county offices, spreading the wellness movement to all Oregon employers.

On June 29, we'll launch a new website that contains terrific resources for employers. We'd like your help to get the word out and build the movement.

The attached cover letter contains background and a summary of what we're hoping you'll do: talk this up with businesses, help find local success stories, and share it with local media.

Attached you'll also find talking points; a storytelling tool that will help you find and tell great stories of worksite wellness happening in your community; a news release, fact sheet and op-ed you can customize and submit to media; and media pitch points to help you place stories and even arrange an editorial board meeting.

We'll host an optional TA webinar on Tuesday, June 28, at 1 p.m. to answer any questions and help you brainstorm the best ways to spread the word. You can register for the call and webinar at the link below.

Thanks for your help.

Jonathan Modie
Communications Lead
Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Prevention
Oregon Public Health Division
971-673-1102

Wellness @ Work Media Launch

Join us for a Webinar on June 28

Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/465155498

This webinar will include a review of media materials that Met Group developed for grantees to use to get the word out about W @ W in their communities, as well as a review of the W @ W website.
Title:Wellness @ Work Media Launch
Date:Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Time:1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer