[HealthyTribes] QL materials ordering

Bartelmann Sarah E sarah.e.bartelmann at state.or.us
Tue Nov 8 08:46:54 PST 2011

Hello All,

As promised in last week's email, this is your opportunity to order Quit Line materials for 2012!

There is a basic order form attached to this email.  You must fill out and submit this order form by close of business, Friday, November 18th.  Please send your completed forms back to me and copy your liaison.

If you do not submit an order form by the deadline, we will print a basic package of Quit Line posters and palmcards and ship those materials to you.

You can preview all of the Quit Line materials (with the exception of the new Teen Quit Line materials, which we are just finishing up) online at www.smokefreeoregon.com/quit/quit-resources/<http://www.smokefreeoregon.com/quit/quit-resources/> or http://public.health.oregon.gov/PreventionWellness/TobaccoPrevention/EducationalResources/Pages/index.aspx.

Sarah