[HealthyTribes] Wednesday 9/14 - September Training Webinar: Quit Line Call Demo and Discussion

Kati MOSELEY kati.moseley at state.or.us
Tue Sep 6 14:07:34 PDT 2011

Below, please find registration information for Wednesday's offering of the required September training webinar. Please use the link below to register for this webinar. I will send out the registration information and call in numbers for the Thursday offering shortly. This webinar is required for all county and tribal TPEP coordinators and all county Healthy Communities coordinators.

FYI, we will be recording the call demo that takes place on this call. This requires that we use a new call in number and participant code.

Please use the following numbers for this call:
call in number: 1-877-322-9654
participant code: 682983

Please be in touch with any questions or concerns.

September Training Webinar: Quit Line Call Demo and Discussion

Join us for a Webinar on September 14

Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/402771034

During this month's required training webinar, participant will listen to two demonstration calls to the quit line. Sarah Bartelmann, HPCDP's Quit Line Coordinator, will also briefly discuss the call process and answer any questions/debrief the call with participants. Several grantees have invited community partners in tobacco prevention to attend the webinar and learn about how callers to the Quit Line receive services.
Title:September Training Webinar: Quit Line Call Demo and Discussion
Date:Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Time:9:30 AM - 10:30 AM PDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer