[HealthyTribes] June Training Webinar - Social Media Your Input Needed!

Moseley Katarina katarina.moseley at state.or.us
Fri May 18 08:50:03 PDT 2012

Hello Coordinators,

Many Coordinators (of all grant types) have requested information about using social media to enhance their media advocacy outreach. We hear this request, and are working with Metropolitan Group to put together a Social Media Webinar for the June required training webinar.
The Communications Team here feels that establishing a presence on Facebook and Twitter can give you the opportunity to connect with partners and stakeholders, share valuable information (such as policy wins, media stories, etc.), further position you as an authority on a variety of public health topics and give you a platform to directly engage with your community (and is it's a great opportunity to recruit new messengers!).

Before Kirsten and the team at Met Group create the webinar content, they would like to hear from you to make sure they create a presentation that you will find helpful.

Please take a moment to fill out a brief survey so that Kirsten can make this webinar as meaningful and useful to you as is possible, http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OHASocialMedia, by Friday May 25th.
Please let me or your Liaison know if you have any questions, thoughts or concerns. I will be following up with the webinar registration information at the beginning of June.

Thank you,
Kati

Kati Moseley, MPH
Workforce Capacity Coordinator