[HealthyTribes] Quit Line Community Resources List - Call for Updates by 3/21

Sanders Elizabeth C elizabeth.c.sanders at state.or.us
Thu Mar 13 12:17:33 PDT 2014

Good afternoon,

After yesterday's Tribal TPEP call to debrief the last webinar, I am following up to share the attached list of tobacco cessation community resources that are offered to Quit Line participants.

By Friday, March 21st, please review the list and email me cessation groups or programs available in your tribe or county that you would like added.

What happens during the Quit Line registration process is that participants are asked if they would like to know about cessation community resources in their area, and the Quit Line provides a list based on participant zip code.

Let me know if I can answer any questions - thanks for your contributions in advance.

Beth

Beth Sanders, MPH
Cessation Coordinator
Center for Prevention and Health Promotion | Oregon Public Health Division
800 NE Oregon St., Suite 730 | Portland, Oregon 97232 | (971) 673-0563
elizabeth.c.sanders at state.or.us