[HealthyTribes] April 2018 SFO and PMO Social Media Calendars

Wylie Sarah A SARAH.A.WYLIE at dhsoha.state.or.us
Tue Mar 27 14:20:36 PDT 2018

Happy April, all!

Attached find the planned Smokefree Oregon (SFO) and Place Matters Oregon (PMO) social media calendars for April.

Starting April 2018, the Stay True to You social media calendar will be on hiatus while HPCDP develops a communications strategy for alcohol and drug prevention messaging. This means there will no longer be monthly Stay True to You social media calendars. You are welcome to continue tagging the campaign with #staytrueoregon or @staytrueoregon. There simply won't be any new social media posts generated in the coming months. We will keep you informed on alcohol and drug prevention messaging as it develops.

WHAT ARE SOCIAL MEDIA CALENDARS:
A social media calendar is a communication tool that lays out the social media posts planned over the next month.

WHY YOU RECEIVE THESE CALENDARS:
We send these calendars to Prevention Coordinators, so that you can share, and even repurpose, the social content to support your program communication goals.

WHERE TO FIND THESE SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES ONLINE:
SFO Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SmokefreeOregon<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_SmokefreeOregon&d=DwMFAg&c=7gilq_oJKU2hnacFUWFTuYqjMQ111TRstgx6WoATdXo&r=ii0BNG9sGmQE1Nfv7Csy13fXQIp5ia6UAThYFnPGKpzkTa3Ng9jxQpJQHTxx3p5a&m=yFHt0_6P74xDU2izzOgyg0mZxhOZg07HVRbsVctqUxs&s=-CF8zpe39TvEVBmB9tOdRcPjZLwV4RxM2n-ZTNxG2-E&e=>

PMO Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/placemattersoregon/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_placemattersoregon_&d=DwMFAg&c=7gilq_oJKU2hnacFUWFTuYqjMQ111TRstgx6WoATdXo&r=ii0BNG9sGmQE1Nfv7Csy13fXQIp5ia6UAThYFnPGKpzkTa3Ng9jxQpJQHTxx3p5a&m=yFHt0_6P74xDU2izzOgyg0mZxhOZg07HVRbsVctqUxs&s=a-D_uBnPXPvqlQtL_fR6rlFYfyAeQi_zcB7cUhcIu60&e=>

REMINDER:
Send us stories from your community! We are always looking for ways to highlight the work happening in local communities. This month, we're highlighting Cave Junction in Josephine County for their new smokefree parks and downtown. Congratulations!

If you have a story you would like to see featured on one of our Facebook pages - Smokefree Oregon or Place Matters Oregon - please email the following details to Kati Moseley, Megan Gerdes, or me:

  *   Draft post copy capturing your story/event/person
  *   High quality photo or graphic, if appropriate
  *   Link if appropriate (I.e. newspaper article, press release, community event or celebration...)
  *   Requested date for publication (I.e. which month you would like the post to be featured)

Please let Kati Moseley, Megan Gerdes, Ashley Thirstrup, or me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Sarah

---
Sarah Wylie, MPH
Health Promotion Strategist
Health Promotion & Chronic Disease Prevention Section | Public Health Division | OREGON HEALTH AUTHORITY
p: 971-673-1051
c: 971-200-9887
e: sarah.a.wylie at dhsoha.state.or.us<mailto:sarah.a.wylie at dhsoha.state.or.us>
http://www.oregon.gov/OHA