[HealthyTribes] Register for the HPCDP: 2017-2025 Strategic Plan Share-out!

Girard Karen E KAREN.E.GIRARD at dhsoha.state.or.us
Thu Nov 21 15:20:05 PST 2019

The Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Prevention (HPCDP) section of the Oregon Health Authority-Public Health Division created the 2017-2025 HPCDP Strategic Plan to establish clear goals, strategies and objectives to reduce chronic disease and the burden it places on people, communities and the economy.

Read the Strategic Plan here: https://www.oregon.gov/oha/PH/DISEASESCONDITIONS/CHRONICDISEASE/Pages/index.aspx/

Specifically, this plan shares our strategies to reduce the leading risk factors of chronic disease: tobacco use, excessive alcohol use, physical inactivity and poor nutrition.

In December, the HPCDP section will host two webinar opportunities to share-out the Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Prevention: 2017-2025 Strategic Plan.
Friday December 13th at 2:00 - 3:30 PM
Friday December 20th at 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM

Register for the webinar here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/3904999511684205324

During each webinar, HPCDP will examine the four strategic plan goal areas: tobacco, alcohol, nutrition, and physical activity and explore opportunities where we can create momentum to reduce health disparities and prevent chronic disease across Oregon.

We all have a role to play. HPCDP is eager to work together with grantees and other state partners to determine our points of alignment and opportunities for collaboration and support of both local and statewide efforts.

We hope you'll join us.

Register for the webinar here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/3904999511684205324

Thank you,
Karen

Karen Girard
Health Promotion & Chronic Disease Prevention Section Manager
OREGON HEALTH AUTHORITY
Public Health Division
karen.e.girard at dhsoha.state.or.us<mailto:karen.e.girard at dhsoha.state.or.us>
971-673-1046 (desk); 971-255-6371 (cell)
http://www.oregon.gov/OHA<http://links.govdelivery.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbXNpZD0mYXVpZD0mbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTYxMjIwLjY3OTEyMDUxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDE2MTIyMC42NzkxMjA1MSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE2ODYxMTMwJmVtYWlsaWQ9bWlrYXlsYS5tYXJjb3R0QGRoc29oYS5zdGF0ZS5vci51cyZ1c2VyaWQ9bWlrYXlsYS5tYXJjb3R0QGRoc29oYS5zdGF0ZS5vci51cyZ0YXJnZXRpZD0mZmw9Jm12aWQ9JmV4dHJhPSYmJg==&&&110&&&http://www.oregon.gov/OHA>