[Heritage] Make the future at an Oregon Heritage Regional Roundup

Heritage Info heritage.info at state.or.us
Wed Mar 10 13:31:25 PST 2010

The Oregon Heritage Commission needs your help. During April's hands-on,
day-long Oregon Heritage Regional Roundups, we’ll discuss the
challenges facing the heritage community, changes to implement and how
these changes can impact you and the future of Oregon heritage.

We'd like you to join that conversation, today. You can register now
for one of the Regional Roundups: April 9 in Oregon City, April 22 in
Jacksonville and April 29 in LaGrande. Just go to
http://www.oregon.gov/OPRD/HCD/OHC/docs/2010Registrationfill.pdf and
register.

In addition to these important discussions, you will learn the latest
tips on bringing more visitors to heritage sites, and ways that heritage
organizations can successfully become more connected and more involved
with their communities.

For complete conference information, go to
http://www.oregon.gov/OPRD/HCD/OHC/Conference.shtml . You can also
phone 503-986-0673 or email heritage.info at state.or.us