[Heritage] Oregon Heritage/SHPO Website User Survey

INFO Heritage * OPRD Heritage.Info at oregon.gov
Fri Feb 16 10:15:17 PST 2018

OREGON HERITAGE/SHPO WEBSITE USER SURVEY

Oregon Heritage and the Oregon State Historic Preservation Office are looking to improve the website and we would love your feedback. If you use the website for Oregon Heritage & the State Historic Preservation Office, please take about 5 minutes to fill out this survey. Your feedback will be critical in how we re-organize our website to be more user-focused and task-oriented.

Thank in advance for your input. You can access the survey here https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7C66RJB.

If you have any questions, please contact Katie Henry at Katie.henry at oregon.gov<mailto:Katie.henry at oregon.gov> or (503) 986-0671.