[Heritage] CORRECTION: Heritage Conference Early Bird Registration Ends this Friday!
INFO Heritage * OPRD
Heritage.Info at oregon.gov
Tue Mar 13 11:55:26 PDT 2018
(CORRECTION)* HERITAGE CONFERENCE EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS THIS FRIDAY!
*Please note that an earlier version of this email stated a registration deal of "Buy one get one free for a board member". The correct offer is "Buy one get one half price for a board member". Apologies for the error.
This is the last week to get Early Bird registration for the Oregon Heritage Conference April 11-13 in Bend! Be aware that the price will jump from $100 to $130, so save yourself $30 (which you can always spend on the Bend Ale Trail instead) and sign up today!
Three days of workshops, tours, and sessions geared towards helping you and your organizations in your heritage preservation efforts. You can find a complete list of session descriptions on the conference webpage here<http://www.oregon.gov/oprd/HCD/OHC/Pages/Conference.aspx>.
- Workshops on board roles and responsibilities, the Oregon Trail interpretation project, oral histories, and indigenous collections
- Tours not only of creative adaptive reuse projects in Bend, but also exploring Redmond, Prineville and the Museum at Warm Springs
- Sessions on interpretation, preservation tools, community engagement, archaeology, public history, and more!
- A night of honoring excellent contributions to the preservation of Oregon's heritage at the 2018 Oregon Heritage Excellence Awards and Banquet
- And, of course, an awesome keynote speaker, Jeanette Pierce, who will address how to lift up the stories of lifelong residents as well as helping newcomers better understand and authentically connect with their new home
Don't you want to join us while getting the best price possible on registration? Register for the Early Bird rate by March 16 (this Friday) by visiting here<http://www.oregon.gov/oprd/HCD/OHC/Pages/Conference.aspx>.
There is also a great registration promotion going on "Buy one, get one half price for a board member". Contact Kuri Gill for instructions on how to get this deal. You can reach her at Kuri.Gill at oregon.gov<mailto:Kuri.Gill at oregon.gov> or call (503) 986-0685.
For more information visit http://www.oregon.gov/oprd/HCD/OHC/Pages/Conference.aspx. Major Conference Sponsors include: Indow<https://indowwindows.com/>, Oregon Historical Society<http://www.ohs.org/>, and Restore Oregon<https://restoreoregon.org/>.
Share your photos of Oregon's heritage on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter using #oregonheritage.
Oregon Heritage News is a service of Oregon Heritage, a division of the Oregon Parks and Recreation Department. The news editor can be contacted at heritage.info at oregon.gov<mailto:heritage.info at oregon.gov>.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 13670 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Heritage