[Heritage] Considering applying for a Mentor? Join tomorrow, 6/15, at noon for q&a!

INFO Heritage * OPRD Heritage.Info at oprd.oregon.gov
Wed Jun 14 12:13:55 PDT 2023

Interested in some free project planning or heritage preservation advice? Join the Oregon Heritage MentorCorps Q&A on the application process to request a mentor, June 15

Whether you're a small museum, a community archive, or burgeoning cultural institution Oregon Heritage wants you to know you don't have to go it alone. MentorCorps can connect you with heritage professionals in your field to help support your challenging projects and find you resources to take the next level. Want to get one step closer to best practices? Join our program coordinator to find out how at the online MentorCorps Application Q&A.