[HistoricCemeteries] Who is this intended for?

Kuri Gill kuri.gill at state.or.us
Wed Jul 22 07:24:56 PDT 2009

Dorene,

This is how the listserv works. That way people can see the discussion and learn about issues and concerns. Someone submitted a question in the listserv about the removal of a single burial to a cemetery and these are the responses.

Kuri

Kuri Gill
Historic Cemeteries Program  & CLG Coordinator
725 Summer St. NE, Suite C
Salem, OR 97301-1266
(503) 986-0685
(503) 986-0793 (fax)
kuri.gill at state.or.us

Visit our website...
www.oregonheritage.org

>>> <GDStand at aol.com> 7/21/2009 8:21 PM >>>

Not  being family to this person, or holder of the title to the land,
you'd do  best by trying to find if the person has family still
living.  We  just did a disinterment and needed a state permit signed
by his next of  kin.
Glenora - Historic Columbian Cemetery

Don't believe this email is intended for  me or our Cemetery-don't
understand what this is all about or who you  are?
Dorene

What's for dinner tonight? Find _quick and  easy dinner ideas_
(http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?ncid=emlcntusfood00000009)  for any occasion

**************What's for dinner tonight?  Find quick and easy dinner ideas
for any occasion.
(http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?ncid=emlcntusfood00000009)