[HistoricCemeteries] Feature film location

Kuri Gill kuri.gill at state.or.us
Wed Sep 23 15:40:18 PDT 2009

There are many tree trunk and stump markers in the state. Most are Woodmen of World markers.

Kuri Gill
Historic Cemeteries Program  & CLG Coordinator
725 Summer St. NE, Suite C
Salem, OR 97301-1266
(503) 986-0685
(503) 986-0793 (fax)
kuri.gill at state.or.us

Visit our website...
www.oregonheritage.org

>>> "Chet Williams" <cwill1950 at msn.com> 9/23/2009 3:14 PM >>>
There is one cemetery that has a headstone that is shape of a tree trunk. It's in the Yamhill Carlton Cemetery just south of Carlton. You have to go up a dirt road to reach it. well worth your time if your like to read headstones.