[HistoricCemeteries] Be inlcuded in the Oregon Heritage Assessment Survey

GDStand at aol.com GDStand at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 17:15:30 PST 2010

Kuri
Could you send me the Grant application,  for some reason I lost the link
in my computer file. I do not seem to be able to  find my way in the computer
world.. Ali is sending me a survey in the  mail.  I can't print it out .
See what I mean?
Hope all is well with  you.
Dorene
Brooks Catholic Cemetery

In a message dated 1/19/2010 11:41:18 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,