[HistoricCemeteries] SOLV seeking nominations for volunteer/stewardship awards

Kuri Gill kuri.gill at state.or.us
Tue Jun 1 07:20:57 PDT 2010

SOLV is now taking nominations for our annual Citizenship Awards and I
am hoping you might be able to help spread the word to parks volunteers
and volunteer coordinators around the state. Do you perhaps have a
listserve or newsletter in which you can share this information?

We are looking for nominees whose volunteer and community work reflects
SOLV's mission of bringing Oregonians together to improve the
environment and build a legacy of stewardship. Award winners will be
honored at the Annual SOLV Citizenship Awards Banquet in the fall.
Nominations are being accepted until June 15.

For more info and to nominate someone, please visit
http://solv.org/special/citizenship_awards_banquet.asp

Thanks for anything you can do to help us get the word out,

Mike Phillips | SOLV
Program Assistant

Tel: 503-844-9571 ext. 319
Fax: 503-844-9575
1-800-333-SOLV (Toll Free in Oregon)
5193 NE Elam Young Pkwy, Suite B
Hillsboro, Oregon 97124
www.solv.org <http://www.solv.org/>

Kuri Gill
Historic Cemeteries Program  & CLG Coordinator
725 Summer St. NE, Suite C
Salem, OR 97301-1266
(503) 986-0685
(503) 986-0793 (fax)