[HistoricCemeteries] CAO seeks Memorial Day photos and stories

Kuri Gill kuri.gill at state.or.us
Tue Jun 1 07:25:31 PDT 2010

Good Morning

I will be starting to work on the next issue of the CAO newsletter and I would like to include pictures taken at your cemetery on Memorial Day. If any of your cemeteries hold a Memorial Day Service I would like to have some pictures of that as well as a short article if you would like to include that as well.

If any of your cemeteries have gravesites that are uniquely decorated for the holiday I would like to have those as well.

Anytime you have a picture or an article you would like to include in your CAO newsletter please send it to this address.

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend.......Thank you Chris

Chris Taylor
Administrator
Cemetery Association of Oregon
1127 NE Spruce Court
Canby, OR 97013
503-651-1724 VoiceMail
503-651-1724 Fax
www.cemeteryassociationoforegon.com

Kuri Gill
Historic Cemeteries Program  & CLG Coordinator
725 Summer St. NE, Suite C
Salem, OR 97301-1266
(503) 986-0685
(503) 986-0793 (fax)