[HistoricCemeteries] ISABELLE BARDON

Jmrjuntunen at aol.com Jmrjuntunen at aol.com
Tue Mar 30 08:02:33 PDT 2010

The e-mail you may have received from my address was not from me.  I  am
very sorry, somehow my e-mail was corrupted, and I spent time last night
trying to get it straightened out.  As far as I can figure out weird  e-mails
went out to my entire address book.  Sorry for the  inconvenience.

Judy Juntunen

In a message dated 3/30/2010 7:36:24 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,