[HistoricCemeteries] cemetery preservation/excavation fieldworkopportunities?

Barb Ledbury DamCem at comcast.net
Tue Apr 12 09:53:33 PDT 2011

Hello Trey,

Very impressive background.

Am wondering if you might be able to give me instruction on how to best
further my ongoing search for locating the resting place for an ancestor of
my husband.  Some of her family members are in the Gresham Pioneer Cemetery
which is where I am thinking that she may have ended up.  I have her 1888
death date from a family bible.  I did find additional records from our
state archive office that indicated a son was buried 1891 in that cemetery
also even though it was not in the cemetery records.

Thank you for any suggestion,

Barb Ledbury

  _____