[HistoricCemeteries] Poet L

Kuri Gill kuri.gill at state.or.us
Mon Jun 27 07:18:54 PDT 2011

KEEP OREGON DIFFERENT - different in the best of ways!

Oregon's heartland

is found in our culture, our art-

with each beat we discover,

we create

who we are.

Paulann Petersen
Oregon Poet Laureate

Fewer and fewer states have a Poet Laureate.

No other state has a Cultural Trust.

Without our Cultural Trust, I couldn't be speaking to you as our Poet Laureate. Without our Cultural Trust, Oregon wouldn't have a Poet Laureate.  Period.

A truly visionary concept, our Cultural Trust embodies Oregon's passion for supporting its arts and culture organizations.  We are the only state-the one and only-to have a Cultural Trust.  Our Trust is unique, singular-literally.

Make your own singular voice, the singular voice of your organization heard. Speak up for arts ands culture. Speak out for Oregon's heart. Please donate today.

Oregon's poet laureate program is a collaborative project of the State's five cultural partners, Oregon Arts Commission, Oregon Heritage Commission, Oregon Historical Society, Oregon Humanities and State Historic Preservation Office, with funding from theOregon Cultural Trust.

Increase grants to culture this summer.

Meet the fundraising goal of $630,000 by June 30, 2011.

$212,517 donated, so far!

Give! now:  www.culturaltrust.org

Kuri Gill
Heritage Grants and Outreach Coordinator
725 Summer St. NE, Suite C
Salem, OR 97301-1266
(503) 986-0685
(503) 986-0793 (fax)