[HistoricCemeteries] Cultural Advocacy day coming up in Salem

GDStand at aol.com GDStand at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 19:01:59 PDT 2011

Thank you Kuri, I will be there or send someone if I am  babysitting-Dorene

In a message dated 3/28/2011 5:52:20 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
kuri.gill at state.or.us writes:

2011 Regional Advocacy Days
You’re invited!
Join us in Salem on Wednesday April 6 to advocate for arts, culture  and
heritage.
Regional Advocacy Days are our chance to make sure decision makers know
about the strong cultural community in Oregon, and ask for their support.
Meet with your legislators and help us advocate in Salem!
Where: The State Capitol, Salem, OR
April 6 Advocacy Day Schedule
Arrive in Salem 9:30am –  10:00am
Hearing Observation 10:00am – 11:00am
Tour of the Capital:  11:00am – Noon
Lunch and Discussion of Advocacy Issues: Noon –  1pm
Meetings with Legislators: 1pm – 3pm
How do I get there? The CAC will be helping to arrange carpools to the
capital from your city. RSVP early to help us plan ahead! Email:
_info at oregonculture.org_ (http://oregonculture.org/advocacy/info@oregonculture.org)   to
sign up for a carpool and for the advocacy day.
RSVP Today!
Email: _Cultural Advocacy Coalition_ (mailto:info at oregonculture.org)   by
March 28, 2011.
Please Title Email: “Regional Advocacy Days”
In the Email Please  Include: Your Name  Occupation & Employer  Address
Phone Number
Kuri  Gill
Historic  Cemeteries Program  & CLG Coordinator
725 Summer  St. NE, Suite C
Salem, OR  97301-1266
(503)  986-0685
(503)  986-0793 (fax)
_kuri.gill at state.or.us_ (mailto:kuri.gill at state.or.us)
Plan to  attend the Oregon Heritage Conference April 7-9 in Astoria. For
information,  visit _http://www.oregon.gov/OPRD/HCD/OHC/Conference.shtml_
(http://www.oregon.gov/OPRD/HCD/OHC/Conference.shtml)
or on  Facebook
_http://www.facebook.com/pages/Oregon-Heritage-Conference/194597583890959_
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/Oregon-Heritage-Conference/194597583890959)

HistoricCemeteries  mailing  list
HistoricCemeteries at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Hosted  by the Oregon State Library. The Library is not responsible for
content.
Questions related to message content should be directed to list  owner(s)
or the sender of the message, by phone or email.
Technical  questions? Call 503-378-8800.