[HistoricCemeteries] Oregon Heritage Exchange blog features cemetery information

Kuri Gill kuri.gill at state.or.us
Thu May 10 09:13:54 PDT 2012

Oregon Heritage's new blog - Oregon Heritage Exchange is featuring historic cemetery info this week.

Check it out at www.oregonheritage.wordpress.com ( http://www.oregonheritage.wordpress.com/ )

For those of you who would like to receive email notifications for when we post on our new blog, Oregon Heritage Exchange, here are the three easy steps to set up your subscription to our blog:

1) Use Internet Explorer and go to www.oregonheritage.wordpress.com
2) On the right-hand side under "Follow Us," type your email and click "Sign me up!"
3) When you receive the confirmation email from our blog, open it and click "Confirm Follow"

Make sure to use Internet Explorer to sign up to receive emails. It seems that Firefox and Chrome don't allow emails from the blog to get through our spam system meaning that you will be unable to confirm your subscription.

Kuri Gill
Oregon Heritage
725 Summer St. NE, Suite C
Salem, OR 97301-1266