[int-per] OSL&P--Changes in Leadership in Early Childhood
Debra.Zerbe at state.or.us
Thu Aug 19 14:09:51 PDT 2004
Sent on behalf of:
Nancy Latini, PhD
Student Learning & Partnerships
August 19, 2004
RE: Changes in Leadership in Early Childhood
Diana Allen, former Director of Early Childhood Services in our office, recently resigned from her position. Her last day of work on site here at the Department was August 13, 2004. We are in the process of preparing for a national search to locate a well-qualified successor, and wanted you to be aware of the following changes for the interim:
* Diana’s previous work assignments have been divided between Eric Richards and myself.
* Eric will be coordinating all contracts formerly administered by Diana, and will assume her responsibilities on Medicaid issues.
* All fiscal questions related to the Early Intervention, Early Childhood Special Education, Oregon Pre-Kindergarten, Head Start, and Teen Parent Programs may be referred to Pam Williams and/or Eric Richards.
* All fiscal questions related to the Even Start Program may be referred to Brenda Lindgren or Eric Richards.
* I have been meeting with work units formerly supervised by Diana to ensure continuity in each unit. Personnel in these work units have been informed of the interim changes listed above, and about plans for a national search.
* I will be participating in the Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special Education meetings to be held at Fall Administrators Conference on September 15, 2004.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact either Eric at eric.richards at state.or.us or (503) 3783600, Ext. 2330, or myself at nancy.latini at state.or.us <mailto:nancy.latini at state.or.ur> or (503) 3783600, Ext. 2361. Thanks in advance for your support during this transition period.
Nancy Latini, PhD
Office of Student Learning & Partnerships
> Messages to and from this e-mail address may be made available to the public under Oregon law.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the INT-PER