[kids-lib] Possible interest in Children's Book "Lidia and Little Lighnting Bugs"

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Tue Oct 28 11:34:34 PDT 2008

I'm forwarding the following email I received about a new children's book.  Attached is the cover, and the actual contents of the book so you can read it to decide if it is right for your library.  I was able to cut and paste the cover into this email (see below), but unable to cut and paste the contents because it is too large.  If you are unable to open the attachment (which frequently happens on the listserv) please email Jinnea Blakey wjblakeyinc at gmail.com and ask her to send it to you.

This is not an endorsement, please review the item to make sure it meets your selection criteria and is appropriate for you library and community.

Katie Anderson
Youth Services Consultant
Oregon Center for the Book Coordinator
Library Development