[kids-lib] Follow up on the BIG Idea Companion Guide to "Catch the Reading Bug"

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Thu Sep 11 08:47:26 PDT 2008

If you used the What's the BIG Idea? companion guide to Catch the Reading Bug this summer, please fill out the survey below--there are only 3 questions so it won't take much time.  Return completed surveys to debbi at mothergooseprograms.org or fax it to 802-875-2790.

Thank you,

Katie Anderson
Youth Services Consultant
Oregon Center for the Book Coordinator
Library Development
Oregon State Library
503-378-2528
katie.anderson at state.or.us

What's the BIG Idea? Companion Guide Survey

We hope you had a terrific summer!  We would love to know how useful the companion guide we developed for Catch the Reading Bug! was to you and your summer programming.

Please press "forward", fill in the questions below and email to debbi at mothergooseprograms.org. If you prefer, you can complete and send the survey by fax to us at:  802-875-2790.  Thank you!

I used the What's the BIG Idea?T companion guide to Catch the Reading Bug!:

____ Occasionally

____ Often

____ Never

If you used the companion guide, how did the science content and activities help your programming? Check all that apply:

____ My programming attracted new audiences.

____ It helped me develop new program ideas.

____ It helped me select books and materials for my collection.

____ It helped me incorporate science content, skills and vocabulary to my programming.

Would you like a companion guide developed for the 2009 summer program?

____ Yes

____ No

Thank you!