[kids-lib] SRP Certificate: vote by Sunday 4/26

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Tue Apr 21 10:34:36 PDT 2009

Hello!  It is time to vote on the 2009 Oregon Summer Reading Certificate.  The summer reading certificate is presented to children and teens who either complete your library's summer reading program or bring in a list of 10 titles that they read or listened to during the summer.  You must vote by the end of the day Sunday, April 26th.

To view the certificates properly, select "view" from the top toolbar, then "rotate view", and finally click on "clockwise".

Attachments don't always work on listservs, if you can't open them please email katie.anderson at state.or.us and I will send them to you individually.

1.  Which one of the 4 attached certificate templates (not images) would you like to use for the 2009 Oregon Summer Reading Certificate: