[kids-lib] Ready to Read feedback

BJ Toewe bjtoewe at cityofsalem.net
Tue Apr 21 13:21:26 PDT 2009

Hi all,

As CSD chair, I plan to attend the public meeting on Thursday evening to testify about the value of Ready to Read funding.  I have only two minutes to speak but I think there is power in specific examples from around the state.  What has the RTR grant money meant to your library and your patrons?  Specific highlights would be wonderful.  What changes will be necessary if you don't receive some or all of your funding in 2010?  What won't you be able to do and how will it impact Johnny and Susie, their parents and caregivers?

Please take just one minute to email me to let me know how best to represent you during my brief two minute segment.

With thanks,
BJ Toewe
OLA CSD Chair
bjtoewe at cityofsalem.net