[kids-lib] Do you know this book?

Campbell, Dana Dana.Campbell at ci.corvallis.or.us
Thu Jan 8 15:36:04 PST 2009

Hi Everyone,
Before we go out on Pubyac we thought we would try locally.  We are
trying to determine the name of a picture (?) book that has
illustrations of a tree with a face.  The roots are as if they are
holding hands possibly with other trees.  The story is about the life of
the tree and was read by the patron about 10+ years ago.  The tree was
deciduous and the illustrations were in color.  Might you know this
title?  Any leads would be greatly appreciated.  Dana

Dana Campbell, Youth Services Librarian
Corvallis-Benton County Public Library
645 Monroe Ave.
Corvallis, OR  97330