[kids-lib] YRCA Nominations

murrayr at pdx.edu murrayr at pdx.edu
Fri Jan 9 11:43:04 PST 2009

Hello friends- It's time to nominate titles for the 2010 YRCA.
Nominations are due to me by Feb 1
Books in a series are no longer accepted for nomination ? the first
book of a series is acceptable
Nominations must include:
Author
Original copyright date (2007 for the 2010 list)
Division the book is being nominated for
Nominated books can be fiction, nonfiction, graphic novel, animae and manga
We would like to have a nomination in each division from Canada, so
please pay attention to this detail.
(Canadian author, publisher, or setting)
I need to check the copyright date and whether or not the book is a
part of a series, so please try to get your nominations to me by Jan.
30 so I can forward them on by Feb. 1. Thanks for your involvement is
the great reading promotion program. Please let me know if you have
any questions. Ruth

Ruth Murray
Library Media
Instructor/Adviser
Rm 412 Education
503 725 9860
murrayr at pdx.edu
"The Internet may be the world's greatest library, but let's face it, all
the books are scattered on the floor." - D.C.Denison