[kids-lib] Call for suggestions...2012 Summer Reading Theme

Childrens Librarians oregon.srp09 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 11:47:34 PST 2009

Hello Again!

Yes, I know, I've been bugging you a lot lately asking you to think way out into the future....and I'm going to do it again.

Oregon gets to submit our top 5 suggestions for the 2012 theme, so here's your chance to speak up and offer your top suggestions for the theme.

You have until Wednesday, February 18, 2009 to enter your suggestions for a theme for 2012. Email your suggestions to me at oregon.srp09 at yahoo.com I will compile the results and share with you the creative themes you come up with.

Thanks again for offering your support of the summer reading programs by joining in the process.

Krist
Krist Obrist
2009 Summer Reading Chair
Children's / Youth Services Librarian