[kids-lib] Summer Reading PSAs

Childrens Librarians oregon.srp09 at yahoo.com
Thu May 14 14:33:33 PDT 2009

Greetings,

I have received the corrected copies of the Summer Reading PSAs and they are available for your use. If you would like a copy sent to you please email with your name, library, library address and which format you prefer (DVD, VHS, or BETA).

* There is only one BETA copy so if you request this copy I may contact you and ask you to forward it on to the next person, so try to utilize as soon as possible.

Additionally, there is a Video PSA and a Radio PSA on the CSLP web site
( http://www.cslpreads.org/programs/childrens-program/psas.html ). Both are offered in English and Spanish.

Cheers,
Krist

Krist Obrist