[kids-lib] Kathy Reid Naiman, Children's Program opportunity

Campbell, Dana Dana.Campbell at ci.corvallis.or.us
Fri Nov 13 10:18:07 PST 2009

Hi Everyone,
Our library is interested in bringing singer, Kathy Reid-Naiman, to our
library during the last week of June June  30, July 1 2010.)  I am sure
many of you are familiar with her music.  Kathy is looking for other
libraries which might be interested in having her visit their libraries
during that time as well and to work out a great price for everyone. If
other libraries are interested in having her visit, please contact Kathy
at kathy at merriweather.ca
Here is the information we have so far:  I will do concerts for $300.00
- the same price for the smaller or larger audience. However I will
require a sound system for the larger one. The adult workshop would be
$650.00 for a 3 hour or $1000. for a full day. I can only do 2 in a day
to keep my voice in good shape. I would also require accommodation ,
travel and per diem expenses. The other expense would be a work permit
for crossing the border. I believe it is about $300.00. I will into this
and see what is required.

Please let us know if you are interested in partnering for a visit by
Kathy Reid-Naiman.
Dana

Dana Campbell, Youth Services Librarian
Corvallis-Benton County Public Library