[kids-lib] Summer Reading 2010 custom order deadline

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Wed Oct 7 13:16:52 PDT 2009

Libraries ordering summer reading incentives or materials customized with their library's name on them must place the order by Friday, October 16.  Those of you placing regular orders have plenty of time, however the early orders determine the quantity that Upstart produces so the earlier you order the better.

The Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP) catalog is available online at: http://www.highsmith.com/cslp/.  Remember, they are now offering materials to support adult summer reading programs too!

Those of you implementing a CSLP summer reading program for the first time should review the Rules of Use (http://www.cslpreads.org/about/rules-of-use.html) to better understand how you may and may not use CSLP art/graphics and materials.  The Rules of Use can sometimes be a little unclear so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.  If you aren't sure if something is allowable or not, please contact me and I will help you get a definitive answer. My contact information is: katie.anderson at state.or.us or 503-378-2528.

Thank you,
Katie

CSLP member libraries include all public, volunteer, and tribal libraries in Oregon.  CSLP membership and summer reading manuals for all member libraries is paid for by Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library Services       and Technology Act, administered by the Oregon State Library.  OLA's Children's Services Division and Oregon Young Adult Network distribute the manuals, provide professional development on summer reading programs, and participate in CSLP committees to support Oregon's statewide summer reading program.

               katie.anderson at state.or.us, 503-378-2528