[kids-lib] Water themed songs for SRP 2010

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Sep 8 11:31:28 PDT 2009

Hello again!  I just learned that Mason Williams, music laureate of Oregon, has a CD inspired by the Willamette and McKenzie Rivers called Of Time and Rivers Flowing: http://www.masonwilliams-online.com/perfotrf.html.  This is not an endorsement, please review the item to make sure it is appropriate for your library.

katie.anderson at state.or.us, 503-378-2528