[kids-lib] Washington County Libraries Summer Reading Program breaks Records & Crosses into Uncharted Territory

Karen Fischer kfischer at cityofsalem.net
Tue Sep 29 16:05:24 PDT 2009

Way awesome!
Karen

Karen Fischer,
Acting Youth Services Manager
Salem Public Library
503-589-2063
kfischer at cityofsalem.net

>>> "Rick Samuelson" <ricks at wccls.org> 9/29/2009 1:13 PM >>>

Hi everybody,
I wanted to share this press release about Summer Reading at the Washington County libraries.  Make sure to read through to the end and check out the photo that accompanies the article.  It seems that one of our SRP balloons strayed afield and ended up going international.  We take our outreach serious in Washington County.
http://www.wccls.org/media/Saskatchewan.php
Best wishes!

Rick Samuelson, Youth Services Librarian
Chair - Children's Services Division of OLA
Washington County Cooperative Library Services
111 NE Lincoln, MS 58A
Hillsboro, OR 97124
(503) 648-9809   5#
ricks at wccls.org
"The clever men at Oxford
Know all that there is to be knowed.
But they none of them know one half as much
As intelligent Mr Toad!"
-Kenneth Grahame,The Wind in the Willows