[kids-lib] Happy BBW / series bookmarks

Patrick Goodman patrick at jcld.org
Tue Sep 29 18:15:33 PDT 2009

Hey, thanks Su.

@ Barbara- Yes, these are definitely meant to be redone, and used by other
libraries. Sorry, I usually clarify that. I always use cardstock, which
allows for a more sturdy bookmark.

If you can download the publisher file, all you have to do is copy, paste,
and resize your own library's logo/website in place of ours. Feel free to
make any other changes you'd like, too.

For all those who use Su's pdf file, I reckon you can accomplish the above
step by literally cutting and pasting your library's information into the
appropriate places, then photocopying the finished product. My professors
used to speak of a bygone age where this actually occured, but they were old
and Australian, so who knows if what they said was true:D Anyway, I have
many more groups of bookmarks if anyone's interested. Have a good Banned
Book week everybody.
Cheers

Patrick

patrick at jcld.org