[kids-lib] Ready to Read Grant applications due in 2 weeks!

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Aug 17 08:45:22 PDT 2010

Dear children's library staff at Oregon public libraries,

This is a reminder that 2010-2011 Ready to Read Grant applications must be post marked August 31st-exactly two weeks from today.

Applications are online at: http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/youthsvcs/aboutready.shtml#Forms. If you need another copy of the list of grants email me at katie.anderson at state.or.us<mailto:katie.anderson at state.or.us>, and I will email it to you directly.  Please contact me if you have any questions.

Acceptance letters and the revised list of grants will me mailed to you in October.  If you wish to appeal the grant to your library for any reason, you will have 15 days from the date the letters are mailed to file the appeal.

The 2009-2010 Ready to Read Grant final report form will be included in the October mailing.  As always, final reports are due December 1st.

I have also sent this reminder to all public library directors.  Please touch base with your director about the status of your library's application.

Thank you,
Katie Anderson