[kids-lib] FW: Performers for Puppet-o-Rama

Hicks, Doris doris.hicks at cityofalbany.net
Wed Jan 20 12:07:04 PST 2010

Below is another e-mail I received from a puppeteer interested in performing in libraries in Oregon before and after the Northwest Regional Festival of Puppeteers of America, to be held in Seattle July 30-August 1, 2010.  I have not seen this performer, so this is just information, not a recommendation.
Doris Hicks
Young Adult Services
Spanish Language Services
541-791-0015
This e-mail is a public record of the City of Albany, and may be subject to public disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.  This e-mail is subject to the State of Oregon Retention Schedule.