[kids-lib] Teens reading to kids

AIMEE MEUCHEL AMEUCHEL at ci.tualatin.or.us
Thu Mar 4 12:56:56 PST 2010

Hi Everyone,

We are starting a new program this summer with teens reading to kids.
Have any of you done this?  If so, please let me know how you picked the
teens, what training you did, and any tips you have!

Thanks,

Aimee

Aimee Meuchel

Teen Services Librarian

City of Tualatin | Tualatin Public Library

18878 SW Martinazzi Avenue, Tualatin, OR 97062-7092

503-691-3083 | www.ci.tualatin.or.us <http://www.ci.tualatin.or.us>

This email is a public record of the City of Tualatin and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.