[kids-lib] Corrected version of Crossword Puzzle - Summer Reading

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Fri Mar 12 16:23:21 PST 2010

Hi!  I just learned that the crossword puzzle on pg 196 of the children's summer reading manual from the Collaborative Summer Library Program has an error.  Attached to this email is the corrected crossword puzzle.  Attachments don't always go through via listservs so if you can't access the attachment please email me and I will send it to you individually.

Thank you,
Katie

katie.anderson at state.or.us, 503-378-2528