[kids-lib] CSD Election results!

KRIST OBRIST KOBRIST at ci.monmouth.or.us
Wed Aug 10 09:19:08 PDT 2011

>>Please excuse cross-posting<<

The election results are in, the CSD membership has elected new officers!

Drumroll....................

Our new CSD Chair-Elect is Jane Corry from Multnomah County Library

Our new Summer Reading Chair-Elect is Jessica Marie from Salem Public Library

Our new Summer Reading Chair (special 1-yr term) is Gayle Waiss from Siuslaw Public Library

Congratulations to our new officers and a huge thank you to all the candidates who stepped up and offered their services in guiding the Children's Services Division forward!

Krist

Krist Obrist, Youth Services Librarian
Chair - Children's Services Division of OLA
Monmouth Public Library
168 Ecols St. S.
Monmouth, OR 97361
kobrist at ci.monmouth.or.us