[kids-lib] Summer Science Program Debrief at Wilsonville Library

Engelfried, Steven engelfried at wilsonvillelibrary.org
Wed Aug 31 17:25:06 PDT 2011

We just finished our second year of "Science Adventure" at the Wilsonville Public Library.  We have a "Science Log" to go along with the Summer Reading Log, do a "Preschool Stories and Science" series, and partner with OMSI, Mad Science, and Evergreen Aviation Museum on events.

I know some other libraries have done some similar science stuff during the summer, and we'd love to share ideas, successes, and "challenges."  So we're having a Science Program Debriefing Meeting here at our library on Thursday, September 8th from 10:00 am - 12:00 noon (sorry for the late notice).  It's not a formal presentation, just talking about what we've done, how it worked (or didn't) and braintorming future possibilities.

If you've done summer science stuff, or are thinking of doing something like this in the future, you are invited to join us.  Or send an email if you have any questions or want more details....

- Steven Engelfried, Youth Services Librarian

  Wilsonville Public Library

  8200 SW Wilsonville Road

  Wilsonville, OR  97070

  503-570-1572