[kids-lib] early literacy SRP manual now online
katie.anderson at state.or.us
Thu Feb 3 08:23:07 PST 2011
Hello! The Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP) has posted the 2011 Early Literacy Manual for the summer reading program online. This manual is only available to CSLP member libraries; you are from a member library if you work at an Oregon public, tribal, or volunteer library.
To access the manual:
1) Go to: http://www.cslpreads.org/
2) Log in to the site (If you don't have an account yet, select 'Create Account' and go through the process to get your username and password.)
3) Go to the 'Downloads'
4) Under the left-nav called 'Downloads Menu' you will see a link to the 'Early Literacy Manual'.
5) Select 'Early Literacy Manual'.
Katie Anderson, Library Development Services
* Youth Services Consultant * Oregon Center for the Book Coordinator *
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR 97301
katie.anderson at state.or.us, 503-378-2528
All Oregon public, volunteer, and tribal libraries are members of the Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP), and receive a free summer reading manual. To get the most out of your membership, create an account on the CSLP website (http://www.cslpreads.org/) and you will be able to access additional summer reading resources. CSLP membership dues and manual fees are paid for by the State Library with LSTA funds. Summer reading manuals are distributed by OLA's Children's Services Division, and both CSD and OYAN members represent you on CSLP committees and at the CSLP annual meeting.
For more information contact one of your CSLP representatives:
* Josie Hanneman, CSD Summer Reading Chair: josieh at dpls.lib.or.us<mailto:josieh at dpls.lib.or.us>
* Kendra Jones, CSD In-coming Summer Reading Chair: KendraM at wccls.org<mailto:KendraM at wccls.org>
* Susan Ludington, OYAN CSLP Liaison: sludington at cityofsalem.net<mailto:sludington at cityofsalem.net>
* Katie Anderson, CSLP Oregon State Representative: katie.anderson at state.or.us<mailto:katie.anderson at state.or.us>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Kids-lib