[kids-lib] puppet show on tour in Oregon May 2011

Hicks, Doris doris.hicks at cityofalbany.net
Thu Jan 27 09:24:13 PST 2011

Below is information about a puppeteer traveling through this area.  I have seen his performances, and I heartily recommend him.  If you would like to book the show, please contact the puppeteer directly. Doris Hicks, Albany Public Library

http://www.parasolpuppets.com/amazingmysto.html

We'd be available to perform for libraries in your area beginning Monday,

May 2.  We'll be bringing THE AMAZING MYSTO'S MAGIC SHOW, which is a

lively bag stage performance with lots of audience participation.

We can offer this show to your area for $350 per performance,

or if we can get 5 or more bookings that week, we

can lower the fee to $300 per show.

Thank you,

Debbie Lutzky Allen

Parasol Puppets

www.parasolpuppets.com<http://www.parasolpuppets.com/>

660-684-6825

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is a public record of the City of Albany and is subject to the State of Oregon Retention Schedule and may be subject to public disclosure under the Oregon Public Records Law. This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please send a reply e-mail to let the sender know of the error and destroy all copies of the original message.