[kids-lib] Possible summer reading resource

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Jul 5 08:22:56 PDT 2011

Hello!  Below is a possible summer reading resource.  This is not an endorsement so please be sure to review the free activity guide before using it and the book before purchasing it to make sure it is appropriate for your library.
If you have any questions or need more information contact info at growingupglobal.net<mailto:info at growingupglobal.net>.