[kids-lib] Free resources designed for One World Many Stories

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Wed Mar 9 13:56:46 PST 2011

Hello!  I just received the following email about free resources for integrating numeracy into your summer reading program for children up to middle school age.  This website also has a lot of other numeracy activities that you may be interested in integrating into some of your other programs throughout the year.  It looks like many of these are available in Spanish.

Here is a direct link to the activities that relate to the 2011 summer reading program: http://mixinginmath.terc.edu/Themes/Stories_World2011.cfm

Here is a direct link to other activities: http://mixinginmath.terc.edu/materials/actlist.cfm

Enjoy!