[kids-lib] Notes from Science Meeting

Engelfried, Steven engelfried at wilsonvillelibrary.org
Thu Nov 3 12:44:08 PDT 2011

Back in September we hosted a small meeting here at the Wilsonville Library to share results and ideas related to doing Science Programs with kids at public libraries.  Some folks who couldn't make it requested that we share our notes from the meeting, so (many weeks later, but better than never) they are attached..

Steven Engelfried, Youth Services Librarian
Wilsonville Public Library
8200 SW Wilsonville Road
Wilsonville, OR  97070
503-570-1592